Establishment and rapid spread of the bitou seed fly, Mesoclanis polana Munro (Diptera: Tephritidae), in eastern Australia
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2002
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 148–150, June 1999
How to Cite
Edwards, P. B., Holtkamp, R. H. and Adair, R. J. (1999), Establishment and rapid spread of the bitou seed fly, Mesoclanis polana Munro (Diptera: Tephritidae), in eastern Australia. Australian Journal of Entomology, 38: 148–150. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-6055.1999.00089.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!