Author to whom correspondence should be addressed (email: email@example.com).
Baseline laboratory bioassay data for spinosad against populations of Australian sheep blowfly, Lucilia cuprina (Wiedemann) (Diptera: Calliphoridae)
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2002
Australian Journal of Entomology
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 79–81, January 2002
How to Cite
Levot, G. W., Rothwell, J. T. and Sales, N. (2002), Baseline laboratory bioassay data for spinosad against populations of Australian sheep blowfly, Lucilia cuprina (Wiedemann) (Diptera: Calliphoridae). Australian Journal of Entomology, 41: 79–81. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-6055.2002.00254.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!