Present address: 303-204, Greentown Makishima, 51-1 Motoyashiki, Makishima-cho, Uji, Kyoto 611-0041, Japan.
Demographic genetics of the American beech (Fagus grandifolia Ehrh.) III. Genetic substructuring of coastal plain population in Maryland
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
Plant Species Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 13–33, April 2003
How to Cite
KITAMURA, K., MORITA, T., KUDO, H., O'NEILL, J., UTECH, F. H., WHIGHAM, D. F. and KAWANO, S. (2003), Demographic genetics of the American beech (Fagus grandifolia Ehrh.) III. Genetic substructuring of coastal plain population in Maryland. Plant Species Biology, 18: 13–33. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-1984.2003.00085.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
- Received 17 April 2002; revision received 13 December 2002; accepted 26 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!