Bone mineral status in ambulatory pediatric patients on long-term anti-epileptic drug therapy
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2002
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 247–253, June 2002
How to Cite
Tsukahara, H., Kimura, K., Todoroki, Y., Ohshima, Y., Hiraoka, M., Shigematsu, Y., Tsukahara, Y., Miura, . and Mayumi, M. (2002), Bone mineral status in ambulatory pediatric patients on long-term anti-epileptic drug therapy. Pediatrics International, 44: 247–253. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-200X.2002.01561.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2002
- Received 26 June 2001; revised 11 October 2001; accepted 12 November 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.