Alpha interferon and lamivudine combination therapy for chronic hepatitis B in children
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2002
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 404–408, August 2002
How to Cite
SelimoĞlu, M. A., AydoĞdu, S., Ünal, F., ZeytinoĞlu, A., Yüce, G. and YaĞci, R. V. (2002), Alpha interferon and lamivudine combination therapy for chronic hepatitis B in children. Pediatrics International, 44: 404–408. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-200X.2002.01589.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2002
- Received 3 July 2001; revised 17 January 2002; accepted 18 January 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.