Academic nursing education guidelines: Tool for bridging the gap between theory, research and practice
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
Nursing & Health Sciences
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 219–228, September 2003
How to Cite
Jerlock, M., Falk, K. and Severinsson, E. (2003), Academic nursing education guidelines: Tool for bridging the gap between theory, research and practice. Nursing & Health Sciences, 5: 219–228. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-2018.2003.00156.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Received 17 December 2002; accepted 20 February 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.