*The IPCS (International Programme of Chemical Safety) is a joint venture of the World Health Organization, the International Labour Programme and the United Nations Environment Programme.
Evaluation of antidotes for poisoning by organophosphorus pesticides
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 22–37, March 2000
How to Cite
Johnson, M. K., Jacobsen, D., Meredith, T. J., Eyer, P., Heath, A. J., Ligtenstein, D. A., Marrs, T. C., Szinicz, L., Vale, J. A. and Haines, J. A. (2000), Evaluation of antidotes for poisoning by organophosphorus pesticides. Emergency Medicine, 12: 22–37. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-2026.2000.00087.x
Martin K Johnson, PhD, Professor Emeritus; Dag Jacobsen, MD, Professor and Director, Medical Intensive Care; Tim J Meredith, MD, Director IPCS; Peter Eyer, MD, Professor of Pharmacology and Toxicology; Andrew J Heath, MD, CEO, Therapeutic Antobodies; David A Ligtenstein, MD, Medical Toxicology and Emergency Medicine; Tim C Marrs, PhD, London Department of Health; Ladislaus Szinicz, MD, Director, Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology; J Allister Vale, MD, Director, Poisons Unit; John A Haines, PhD, Medical Officer, IPCS.
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.