Meredith L Borland, MBBS, FRACGP, Telethon Research Fellow; Ian Jacobs, PhD, FRCNA, Senior Lecturer; Gary Geelhoed, MBBS, FRACP, Director.
Intranasal fentanyl reduces acute pain in children in the emergency department: A safety and efficacy study
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 275–280, September 2002
How to Cite
Borland, M. L., Jacobs, I. and Geelhoed, G. (2002), Intranasal fentanyl reduces acute pain in children in the emergency department: A safety and efficacy study. Emergency Medicine, 14: 275–280. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-2026.2002.00344.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!