David A Bradt, MD, MPH, FACEM, FAFPHM, FAAEM, Staff Specialist; Ken Abraham, MBBS, FACEM, Staff Specialist and Department Director; Rodney Franks, MBBS, FACEM, Staff Specialist.
A strategic plan for disaster medicine in Australasia
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 271–282, June 2003
How to Cite
A Bradt, D., Abraham, K. and Franks, R. (2003), A strategic plan for disaster medicine in Australasia. Emergency Medicine, 15: 271–282. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-2026.2003.00445.x
The findings and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not represent the positions or policies of the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine.
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Accepted 13 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.