Prevalence of lower urinary tract symptoms in a community-based survey of men in Turkey
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2003
International Journal of Urology
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 364–370, July 2003
How to Cite
TUNCAY AKI, F., AYGUN, C., BILIR, N., ERKAN, I. and ÖZEN, H. (2003), Prevalence of lower urinary tract symptoms in a community-based survey of men in Turkey. International Journal of Urology, 10: 364–370. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-2042.2003.00638.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2003
- Received 28 March 2001; accepted 11 November 2002.
- 1Prostate and seminal vesicles. In: Petersen RO (ed.). Urologic Pathology. J.B. Lippincott, Philadelphia, 1992; 575–673..
- 3Importance of understanding the epidemiology and natural history of BPH. In: Cockett ATK, Aso Y, Chatelain C (eds). Proceedings of the International Consultation on Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), Paris, June 26–7. World Health Organization, Geneva, 1992; 13–21., , et al.
- 4Epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, and diagnosis of benign prostatic hyperplasia. In: Walsh PC, Retik AB, Vaughan ED, Wein AJ (eds). Campbell's Urology. W.B. Saunders, Philadelphia, 1998; 1429–52..
- 9International Prostate Symptom Score in a community-based sample of men between 55 and 74 years of age: prevalence and correlation of symptoms with age, prostate volume, flow rate and residual urine volume. Br. J. Urol. 1995; 75: 622–30., , , .
- 14Epidemiologic survey of lower urinary tract symptoms in Asia and Australia using the International Prostate Symptom Score. Int. J. Urol. 1997; 3: 440–6., , et al.