Ralph Woodford(Whian Whian Road, Whian Whian, NSW 2480, Australia) has been working as a rainforest restoration practitioner and consultant for 18 years, after previously working in the native plant landscaping industry in Victoria. This article is based on his experience working on his own property (itself recovering from logging) and his restoration work at Rocky Creek Dam over the last 17 years.
Converting a dairy farm back to a rainforest water catchment
The Rocky Creek Dam story
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 83–92, August 2000
How to Cite
Woodford, B. R. (2000), Converting a dairy farm back to a rainforest water catchment. Ecological Management & Restoration, 1: 83–92. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2000.00028.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!