Craig Milleris a scientist with New Zealand’s Department of Conservation (Private Bag 701, Hokitika, New Zealand. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Vegetation and habitat are not synonyms
A perspective on New Zealand’s Resource Management Act
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 102–104, August 2000
How to Cite
Miller, B. C. J. (2000), Vegetation and habitat are not synonyms. Ecological Management & Restoration, 1: 102–104. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2000.00030.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!