Martin Fallding is principal consultant with Land & Environment Planning (PO Box 261 Singleton, NSW 2330, Australia. Email: Lep@calli.com.au). This article draws upon his 15 years experience preparing and evaluating land use, conservation and resource management plans.
What makes a good natural resource management plan?
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 185–194, December 2000
How to Cite
Fallding, M. (2000), What makes a good natural resource management plan?. Ecological Management & Restoration, 1: 185–194. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2000.00031.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!