Martin Fallding is principal consultant with Land & Environment Planning (PO Box 261 Singleton, NSW 2330, Australia. Email: Lep@calli.com.au). This article draws upon his 15 years experience preparing and evaluating land use, conservation and resource management plans.
What makes a good natural resource management plan?
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 185–194, December 2000
How to Cite
Fallding, M. (2000), What makes a good natural resource management plan?. Ecological Management & Restoration, 1: 185–194. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2000.00031.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!