When is management ‘restoration’ and restoration, ‘management’?
What is the meaning of our journal’s title, ‘Ecological Management & Restoration’? What is the distinction between ‘management’ on one hand and ‘restoration’ on the other?
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 1, Issue 3, page i, December 2000
How to Cite
McDonald, T. (2000), When is management ‘restoration’ and restoration, ‘management’?. Ecological Management & Restoration, 1: i. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2000.00049.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!