This paper is based on research by Jon Marsden-Smedley (Fire Management Section, Parks and Wildlife Service, Department of Primary Industries, Water and Environment, GPO Box 44a, Hobart, Tas. 7001, Australia. Email: email@example.com) carried out in collaboration with Jamie B. Kirkpatrick (School of Geography and Environmental Studies, University of Tasmania, Hobart, Tas. 7001, Australia).
Fire management in Tasmania’s Wilderness World Heritage Area: Ecosystem restoration using Indigenous-style fire regimes?
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 195–203, December 2000
How to Cite
Marsden-Smedley, J. B. and Kirkpatrick, J. B. (2000), Fire management in Tasmania’s Wilderness World Heritage Area: Ecosystem restoration using Indigenous-style fire regimes?. Ecological Management & Restoration, 1: 195–203. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2000.00052.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!