Stephen Platt was the inaugural statewide Coordinator for Land for Wildlife from 1990 to 1999. He continues to work to identify future strategic directions for Land for Wildlife and other land-based community service programmes run by the Department of Natural Resources and Environment (4/250 Victoria Parade, East Melbourne, Vic. 3002, Australia. Email: Stephen.Platt@nre.vic.gov.au).
Land for Wildlife
Triggering nature conservation in rural Victoria
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 5–16, April 2001
How to Cite
McDonald, T. (2001), Land for Wildlife. Ecological Management & Restoration, 2: 5–16. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2001.00063.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!