Sue Briggs works as a Senior Research Scientist with NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service. She is based at CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems [GPO Box 284, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia. Tel: +61-2-6242 1621. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org]. The perspectives provided in this article have emerged from Sue’s scientific research and her work with community groups. They do not represent official policy of the New South Wales government, the National Parks and Wildlife Service or any other agency or organisation.
Linking ecological scales and institutional frameworks for landscape rehabilitation
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 28–35, April 2001
How to Cite
Briggs, B. S. V. (2001), Linking ecological scales and institutional frameworks for landscape rehabilitation. Ecological Management & Restoration, 2: 28–35. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2001.00065.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!