Keith McDougall is a botanist with National Parks and Wildlife Service New South Wales (P.O. Box 2115, Queanbeyan, NSW 2620, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). This work commenced in the late 1980s, when the virtues of exotic species in alpine revegetation were being promoted over native species.
Colonization by alpine native plants of a stabilized road verge on the Bogong High Plains, Victoria
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 47–52, April 2001
How to Cite
McDougall, B. K. L. (2001), Colonization by alpine native plants of a stabilized road verge on the Bogong High Plains, Victoria. Ecological Management & Restoration, 2: 47–52. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2001.00068.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!