Geof Copson and Jennie Whinam are ecologists with the Nature Conservation Branch of the Department of Primary Industries, Water and Environment (GPO Box 44, Hobart Tasmania 7001, Australia, Email: Geof.Copson@dpiwe.tas.gov.au). This paper reviews 25 years of research and active management of aspects of pest control and> eradication on Macquarie Island.
Review of ecological restoration programme on subantarctic Macquarie Island: Pest management progress and future directions
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 129–138, August 2001
How to Cite
Copson, G. and Whinam, J. (2001), Review of ecological restoration programme on subantarctic Macquarie Island: Pest management progress and future directions. Ecological Management & Restoration, 2: 129–138. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2001.00076.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!