Paul Adam is Deputy Chair of the NSW Scientific Committee established by the Threatened Species Conservation Act, and is an Associate Professor in the School of Biological Science, University of NSW, Sydney, NSW 2052.
A role for restoration ecologists in endangered community conservation?
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 165–166, December 2001
How to Cite
Adam, P. (2001), A role for restoration ecologists in endangered community conservation?. Ecological Management & Restoration, 2: 165–166. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2001.00080.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!