This paper is based on field work undertaken in western Sydney by Richard Davies and Judy Christie, working as part of the Sydney team of Greening Australia (NSW) (142 Addison Road, Marrickville, NSW 2204, Australia. Tel: +61-2-95609144. Email: email@example.com). Richard Davies’ current address is Urban Wildlife Renewal Program, National Parks and Wildlife Service (PO 1967, Hurstville, NSW 2220, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Rehabilitating Western Sydney’s bushland: Processes needed for sustained recovery
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 167–178, December 2001
How to Cite
Davies, R. and Christie, J. (2001), Rehabilitating Western Sydney’s bushland: Processes needed for sustained recovery. Ecological Management & Restoration, 2: 167–178. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2001.00081.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!