The work described in this report was initiated by the authors when they worked with the Queensland Department of Primary Industries. Geoffrey Smith now works with Forest Ecosystem Research and Assessment, Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service (80 Meiers Rd, Indooroopilly, Qld 4068, Australia.
The value of ‘bat boxes’ for attracting hollow-dependent fauna to farm forestry plantations in southeast Queensland
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 37–46, April 2002
How to Cite
Smith, G. C. and Agnew, G. (2002), The value of ‘bat boxes’ for attracting hollow-dependent fauna to farm forestry plantations in southeast Queensland. Ecological Management & Restoration, 3: 37–46. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2002.00088.x
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and Gordon Agnew 12 Windsor Avenue, Moffat Beach, Qld 4551.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!