Jann Williams has just completed a 2-year term as President of the Ecological Society of Australia, is an editorial member of Ecological Management & Restoration (EMR) and was the Chair of the panel that reviewed EMR after its first year of operation. She is also the part-time coordinator of the Native Vegetation Research and Development Program and a Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Geospatial Science at RMIT University, Melbourne, 3001. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roles, responsibilities and partnerships
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 3–4, April 2002
How to Cite
Williams, J. (2002), Roles, responsibilities and partnerships. Ecological Management & Restoration, 3: 3–4. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2002.00091.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!