The authors worked together in the Bushland Management Section of Ku-ring-gai Council (PO Box 15 Gordon, NSW 2072) from 1987 to 1991. Current addresses are Tein McDonald (PO Box 42, Woodburn NSW 2471, Australia. Tel.: + 61 26682 2885 Email: email@example.com), Kevin Wale (National Parks & Wildlife Service PO Box 1967, Hurstville, NSW 2220, Australia) and Virginia Bear (Baulkham Hills Shire Council, PO Box 75 Castle Hill NSW 1765, Australia).
Restoring Blue Gum High Forest: lessons from Sheldon Forest
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2002
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 15–27, April 2002
How to Cite
McDonald, T., Wale, K. and Bear, V. (2002), Restoring Blue Gum High Forest: lessons from Sheldon Forest. Ecological Management & Restoration, 3: 15–27. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2002.00093.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!