David Brunckhorst is Director, Institute for Rural Futures and Co-Director, UNESCO Centre for Bioregional Resource Management (University of New England, Armidale, NSW 2351, Australia. Tel: +61 2 6773 3001, Email: email@example.com). This paper reviews some theoretical concepts necessary for better matching human systems and land management systems to the scales and needs of ecosystems. Two applied research projects demonstrating ‘on-ground’ application stem from these theoretical underpinnings and will be reported in the near future.
Institutions to sustain ecological and social systems
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2002
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 108–116, August 2002
How to Cite
Brunckhorst, D. J. (2002), Institutions to sustain ecological and social systems. Ecological Management & Restoration, 3: 108–116. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2002.00102.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!