David Millsom is a landholder as well as the Technical Development Officer for Greening Australia Victoria (‘Mount Hope’ P.O. Box 31, Pyramid Hill, Vic. 3575, Australia. Tel: +61-3 5455 7458, Email: Millsom@bigpond.com). This article was prepared to highlight the progress being made by David and other landholders using direct seeding to establish saltbush on salt-affected and other pastures in northern Victoria and southern NSW.
Direct seeding of saltbush: Landholder-driven initiatives
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 156–166, December 2002
How to Cite
Millsom, D. A. (2002), Direct seeding of saltbush: Landholder-driven initiatives. Ecological Management & Restoration, 3: 156–166. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2002.00108.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!