Peter S. Grimbacher undertook this research as part of an Honours project conducted in the Department of Biological Sciences, Macquarie University, in collaboration with Lesley Hughes (NSW 2109, Australia. Tel: +61-2 9850 8195, Fax: +61-2 9850 8245, Email: email@example.com). Peter Grimbacher's current address is Australian School of Environmental Studies, Griffith University, Nathan, Qld, 4111.
Response of ant communities and ant–seed interactions to bush regeneration
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2008
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 188–199, December 2002
How to Cite
Grimbacher, P. S. and Hughes, L. (2002), Response of ant communities and ant–seed interactions to bush regeneration. Ecological Management & Restoration, 3: 188–199. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2002.00112.x
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!