Brian Wilson is currently an ecologist with the New South Wales Department of Land and Water Conservation, Centre for Natural Resources (PO Box U245, University of New England, Armidale, NSW 2351, Australia. Telephone: +61-2 6773 5267, Fax: +61-2 6773 5288, Email: email@example.com). This project arose from concern regarding the status of scattered rural trees in the landscape of NSW and is one component of research to evaluate their ecological value.
Influence of scattered paddock trees on surface soil properties: A study of the Northern Tablelands of NSW
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 211–219, December 2002
How to Cite
Wilson, B. (2002), Influence of scattered paddock trees on surface soil properties: A study of the Northern Tablelands of NSW. Ecological Management & Restoration, 3: 211–219. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2002.00115.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!