This paper is based on research currently being carried out by Dugald C. Close from the Cooperative Research Centre for Sustainable Production Forestry (Private Bag 252–12, Hobart, TAS, 7001, Tel. 61-3 62 267991, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neil J. Davidson from the School of Plant Science, University of Tasmania (Private Bag 252–55, Hobart, TAS, 7001, email@example.com). The survey was motivated by a need to optimize revegetation success on sites affected by rural tree decline.
Revegetation to combat tree decline in the Midlands and Derwent Valley Lowlands of Tasmania: Practices for improved plant establishment
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 29–36, April 2003
How to Cite
Close, D. C. and Davidson, N. J. (2003), Revegetation to combat tree decline in the Midlands and Derwent Valley Lowlands of Tasmania: Practices for improved plant establishment. Ecological Management & Restoration, 4: 29–36. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2003.00135.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!