The authors all work for the EBEX project within Manaaki Whenua Landcare Research (PO Box 69, Lincoln, New Zealand, Tel. (+3) 325 6700. Email: email@example.com). Fiona Carswell (corresponding author) is the scientific officer for the project, Bob Frame and Vicki Martin work with businesses to measure and manage their emissions and Ian Turney is the executive officer of the project. The article reports on a Landcare Research effort to engage New Zealand organizations and businesses in native forest regeneration, consequently reducing greenhouse gas footprints while increasing indigenous biodiversity.
Exchanging emissions for biodiversity: In pursuit of an integrated solution in New Zealand
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 85–93, August 2003
How to Cite
Carswell, B. F., Frame, B., Martin, V. and Turney, I. (2003), Exchanging emissions for biodiversity: In pursuit of an integrated solution in New Zealand. Ecological Management & Restoration, 4: 85–93. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2003.00141.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!