Fiona Fraser contributed to this project while working for the Key Centre for Tropical Wildlife Management at the Northern Territory University. Fiona’s current address is Caring for Country Unit, Northern Land Council (PO Box 42921, Casuarina, NT 0811, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Violet Lawson, Peter Christophersen, Sandra McGreggor and Margaret Rawlinson are Traditional Owners of parts of Kakadu National Park. Peter and Sandra currently coordinate the Looking after Country project within the Park, and Peter is a senior ranger in the South Alligator District. Margaret has also worked as a senior ranger in the South Alligator District. Violet Lawson is employed as an indigenous advisor in the Natural Resources Unit. Scott Morrison is a senior ranger in the East Alligator District of the Park.
Fire management experiment for the declining Partridge Pigeon, Kakadu National Park
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2008
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 94–102, August 2003
How to Cite
Fraser, B. F., Lawson, V., Morrison, S., Christophersen, P., McGreggor, S. and Rawlinson, M. (2003), Fire management experiment for the declining Partridge Pigeon, Kakadu National Park. Ecological Management & Restoration, 4: 94–102. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2003.00142.x
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!