This paper is based on communication activities designed by Sue McIntyre, a Senior Principal Research Scientist in CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems (Level 3, Queensland Bioscience Precinct, 306 Carmody Road, St Lucia, QLD 4067, Australia. Email: Sue.Mcintyre@csiro.au). It is part of an interdisciplinary research program carried out by CSIRO addressing sustainable management of grazing lands in southeast Queensland.. A number of publications are now available from this project.
The Landscape Game: A learning tool demonstrating landscape design principles
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 103–109, August 2003
How to Cite
McIntyre, B. S. (2003), The Landscape Game: A learning tool demonstrating landscape design principles. Ecological Management & Restoration, 4: 103–109. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2003.00143.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!