This paper is based on research conducted by Don W. Butler and Russell J. Fairfax from The Queensland Herbarium (Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Qld 4066, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). The project is part of the Queensland Herbarium's ecological research program. The views expressed here are those of the authors and do not represent the position of the Queensland Government or the Environmental Protection Agency.
Buffel Grass and fire in a Gidgee and Brigalow woodland: A case study from central Queensland
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 120–125, August 2003
How to Cite
Butler, B. D. W. and Fairfax, R. J. (2003), Buffel Grass and fire in a Gidgee and Brigalow woodland: A case study from central Queensland. Ecological Management & Restoration, 4: 120–125. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2003.00146.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!