Terry Coates is an ecologist at the Royal Botanic Gardens Cranbourne (1000 Ballarto Road, Cranbourne, Victoria 3977. Tel. + 61-3 5990 2204, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org). undertaken as part of ongoing efforts to develop techniques for successful restoration of indigenous vegetation in areas of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Cranbourne, where vegetation and topsoil were removed during sand-mining operations between 1920 and 1970.
The effect of concentrated smoke products on the restoration of highly disturbed mineral sands in southeast Victoria
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 133–139, August 2003
How to Cite
Coates, B. T. D. (2003), The effect of concentrated smoke products on the restoration of highly disturbed mineral sands in southeast Victoria. Ecological Management & Restoration, 4: 133–139. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.2003.00148.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!