*. The project was funded by Argyle Diamonds Pty Ltd as part of a study to restore endemic hummock grasses to post-mine sites and supported the authors research into the conservation genetics of Australian flora.
A molecular approach to provenance delineation for the restoration of hummock grasslands (Triodia spp.) in arid-tropical Australia
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2003
Ecological Management & Restoration
Volume 4, Issue Supplement s1, pages S60–S68, February 2003
How to Cite
Wells, G., Zawko, G., Rossetto, M. and Dixon, K. (2003), A molecular approach to provenance delineation for the restoration of hummock grasslands (Triodia spp.) in arid-tropical Australia. Ecological Management & Restoration, 4: S60–S68. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-8903.4.s.8.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!