Part of this study was presented as a poster at the Royal College of Ophthalmologists Annual Congress, Birmingham, UK, 22−24 May 2001 and the 4th International Symposium on Ocular Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics, Seville, Spain, 28 February − 3 March 2002.
Penetration of oral and topical ciprofloxacin into the aqueous humour
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 40–43, February 2003
How to Cite
Ghazi-Nouri, S. M., Lochhead, J., Mearza, A. A., Qureshi, M. A., Thompson, G. M., Cowdrey, G., Firth, M., Moss, R., Karim, A.-K. and Firth, G. (2003), Penetration of oral and topical ciprofloxacin into the aqueous humour. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 31: 40–43. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-9071.2003.00597.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.