Questioning the need for routine bone marrow aspiration and lumbar puncture in patients with retinoblastoma
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2003
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 57–60, February 2003
How to Cite
Azar, D., Donaldson, C. and Dalla-Pozza, L. (2003), Questioning the need for routine bone marrow aspiration and lumbar puncture in patients with retinoblastoma. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 31: 57–60. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-9071.2003.00601.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.