There is no commercial interest from the authors in the present findings.
Comparison of the Zeiss IOLMaster and applanation A-scan ultrasound: biometry for intraocular lens calculation
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 121–124, April 2003
How to Cite
Rose, L. T. and Moshegov, C. N. (2003), Comparison of the Zeiss IOLMaster and applanation A-scan ultrasound: biometry for intraocular lens calculation. Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, 31: 121–124. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-9071.2003.00617.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.