Bias in the effect of habitat structure on pitfall traps: An experimental evaluation
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
Australian Journal of Ecology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 228–239, June 1999
How to Cite
Melbourne, B. A. (1999), Bias in the effect of habitat structure on pitfall traps: An experimental evaluation. Australian Journal of Ecology, 24: 228–239. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-9993.1999.00967.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!