*Present address: Australian School of Environmental Studies, Griffith University, Brisbane, Queensland 4111, Australia (Email: G.Wardell-Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au).
Responses of forest eucalypts to moderate and high intensity fire in the Tingle Mosaic, south-western Australia: comparisons between locally endemic and regionally distributed species
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 409–421, August 2000
How to Cite
Wardell-Johnson, G. W. (2000), Responses of forest eucalypts to moderate and high intensity fire in the Tingle Mosaic, south-western Australia: comparisons between locally endemic and regionally distributed species. Austral Ecology, 25: 409–421. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-9993.2000.01049.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!