Potential ‘costs of reproduction’ in a skink: Inter- and intrapopulational variation
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 179–186, April 2001
How to Cite
Wapstra, E. and O'Reilly, J. M. (2001), Potential ‘costs of reproduction’ in a skink: Inter- and intrapopulational variation. Austral Ecology, 26: 179–186. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-9993.2001.01104.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted October 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!