Effect of an exotic Acacia (Fabaceae) on ant assemblages in South African fynbos
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 303–310, August 2001
How to Cite
French, K. and Major, R. E. (2001), Effect of an exotic Acacia (Fabaceae) on ant assemblages in South African fynbos. Austral Ecology, 26: 303–310. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-9993.2001.01115.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!