Effects of frequent fires and grazing on stable nitrogen isotope ratios of vegetation in northern Australia
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2002
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 630–636, December 2001
How to Cite
Cook, G. D. (2001), Effects of frequent fires and grazing on stable nitrogen isotope ratios of vegetation in northern Australia. Austral Ecology, 26: 630–636. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-9993.2001.01150.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!