Measurement of leaf biomechanical properties in studies of herbivory: Opportunities, problems and procedures
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 535–546, October 2001
How to Cite
Sanson, G., Read, J., Aranwela, N., Clissold, F. and Peeters, P. (2001), Measurement of leaf biomechanical properties in studies of herbivory: Opportunities, problems and procedures. Austral Ecology, 26: 535–546. doi: 10.1046/j.1442-9993.2001.01154.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!