Originally published in: Chin J Dig 2001; 10: 590−2.
Clinical significance of liver biopsy in chronic hepatitis B patients with persistently normal transaminase
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Chinese Journal of Digestive Diseases
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 150–153, December 2002
How to Cite
YANG, L. M., XU, K. C., ZHAO, Y. L., WU, Z. R., CHEN, T. F., QIN, Z. Y., ZUO, J. S. and WEI, B. H. (2002), Clinical significance of liver biopsy in chronic hepatitis B patients with persistently normal transaminase. Chinese Journal of Digestive Diseases, 3: 150–153. doi: 10.1046/j.1443-9573.2002.00093.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!