Originally published in: Chin J Dig 2001; 10: 590−2.
Clinical significance of liver biopsy in chronic hepatitis B patients with persistently normal transaminase
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2003
Chinese Journal of Digestive Diseases
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 150–153, December 2002
How to Cite
YANG, L. M., XU, K. C., ZHAO, Y. L., WU, Z. R., CHEN, T. F., QIN, Z. Y., ZUO, J. S. and WEI, B. H. (2002), Clinical significance of liver biopsy in chronic hepatitis B patients with persistently normal transaminase. Chinese Journal of Digestive Diseases, 3: 150–153. doi: 10.1046/j.1443-9573.2002.00093.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.