*This article was added by Gaston Bauer after the Historical Symposium
The Beginnings of Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery in Australia and New Zealand*
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2003
Heart Lung & Circulation
Volume 12, Issue S3, pages S2–S4, October 2003
How to Cite
Bauer, G. E. (2003), The Beginnings of Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery in Australia and New Zealand. Heart Lung & Circulation, 12: S2–S4. doi: 10.1046/j.1444-2892.12.s3.3.x
Initiated in 1928, the prestigious Halford oration is today a triennial public event on the calendar of the University of Melbourne's Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences.
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!