Chloride cells during early life stages of fish and their functional differentiation
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 1–9, February 2002
How to Cite
KANEKO, T., SHIRAISHI, K., KATOH, F., HASEGAWA, S. and HIROI, J. (2002), Chloride cells during early life stages of fish and their functional differentiation. Fisheries Science, 68: 1–9. doi: 10.1046/j.1444-2906.2002.00382.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!