Effects of hormone treatments and temperature on sex-reversal of Nigorobuna Carassius carassius grandoculis
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2002
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 889–893, August 2002
How to Cite
FUJIOKA, Y. (2002), Effects of hormone treatments and temperature on sex-reversal of Nigorobuna Carassius carassius grandoculis. Fisheries Science, 68: 889–893. doi: 10.1046/j.1444-2906.2002.00507.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!