a Present address: Department of Food Science and Technology, Yosu National University, Yosu 550-749, Korea.
Taste effects of oligopeptides in a Vietnamese fish sauce
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2002
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 921–928, August 2002
How to Cite
PARK, J.-N., ISHIDA, K., WATANABE, T., ENDOH, K.-I., WATANABE, K., MURAKAMI, M. and ABE, H. (2002), Taste effects of oligopeptides in a Vietnamese fish sauce. Fisheries Science, 68: 921–928. doi: 10.1046/j.1444-2906.2002.00511.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!