Traumatic vertebro-jugular arteriovenous fistula successfully treated by percutaneous embolization
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
ANZ Journal of Surgery
Volume 71, Issue 11, pages 688–692, November 2001
How to Cite
Mohabbat, W., Crawford, M., Parker, G., Shannon, K. and White, G. H. (2001), Traumatic vertebro-jugular arteriovenous fistula successfully treated by percutaneous embolization. ANZ Journal of Surgery, 71: 688–692. doi: 10.1046/j.1445-1433.2001.02238.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 7 July 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!